Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Wish List

I had a conversation with my BFF this morning about this year's Christmas spirit, or the lack thereof. We both agreed that presents and tress could easily be passed up this year for a mini vacation out of town. Why? Because it's been 60+ degrees lately and what's winter if we can't wear sweater and boots!?
via
We have our tree up, we have been burning Christmas candles, and we've made Christmas plans. That usually does the trick, but not this year. I hope that once we start visiting with family this coming weekend that the usual Christmas joy will kick into gear. Fingers Crossed!!

Until then, I figured I would share my Christmas wish list with y'all!
1) Minnetonka Kilty Suede Moccasin in Grey 2) Monogram Pocket Tee (with my new monogram for the honeymoon) 3) Kate Spade Chit Chat iPhone 4 Case 4) UofL Platter 5) Amazon Gift Card for new Kindle books 6) Extended iPhone charger 7) Jewelry Cleaner 8) Corkscrew art for the new place! 
I didn't have enough time to do a gift guide this year, but most of the gifts from the guide I did last year would be great gifts this year too. Check it out {here}!
-------
What do you have on your Christmas list this year? Did you share a list on your blog? Share your post in the comments so we can all check it out!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Those suede moccasins? AMAZING!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com