Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday's Fancies~Holiday Party!

Oh my gosh, is it true...is it really Friday?? We made it! I feel like this week has been YEARS long! Shew, I am ready for and need the weekend. I can't wait to relax, see a few friends and get my craft on! I am happy to celebrate this Fancy day of the week with my Friday's Fancies post. This week's theme is Holiday Party [check out the other outfits and/or participate here]! Who wouldn't love dressing up just to grab drinks and mingle with friends or co-workers? This girl could go for that ANY day : )
Holiday Party by thesweetashleylife [<~~click to view items!]
 What would you wear to a holiday party? Our company is having a luncheon, not a party, so no dressy office party outfit for me this year! It was so so so hard not to pick a sparkly, shiny outfit this week! I thought I should save that idea for a NYE post since that's all I talk about every time I see a dress with sparkles!

I hope your Friday is going well!

7 comments:

Val Fox said...

I agree that this week lasted FOREVER! Thank goodness the weekend is almost here!

I love the understated glamour of this look! I would love to own that dress and that bracelet! Oh and the red accessories are great too!
-Val

Kate @ Daffodils said...

This outfit might be my favorite of all. It is so classic! Love the dress, love the earrings, love it all!! Have a great weekend, xo

Nikell said...

I love red and grey together. This look is perfect for a luncheon!

Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Ashley said...

Those bows are just perfect!

Stephanie said...

Perfection. Love the gray-on-gray.

Allison said...

Hi Ashley! I just found your blog and I am so excited to start following. I love how it is so cute and girly. Have a great weekend!

Cara said...

What a fantastic dress choice, it's perfect for an office party. Ours is a luncheon in-house this week and I'm still looking for an option. Love the shoes too, cute!