Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nice to meet you!

Good morning & happy Thursday! We just have one more day until we can start to celebrate the weekend. If you're anything like me, you celebrate the weekend all day Friday. That usually makes the day go by faster ;)

I decided that since I have some new followers around the blog that I would introduce myself to the newbies and try to get to know y'all a little better.{I'm taking the cue from Kym at Travel-Babbles}
Hello!!
via
Blogging is so much fun because we get to meet people and form bonds {and if you have blogger friends over the internet you know that those friendships are awesome}. I'm ready to get to know all of you and hopefully build relationships! I'm always open to making new friends & I love having people to chat with and share a laugh with.
via
If you haven't commented before, today is your day! Share a little about yourself so that I can learn more about each of you---and others can learn about you too! Here's the plan. I'll share a few fun things about myself, and then you guys can do the same. I can't wait to hear more about all of you!

A few things about me...
1. I've lived in TN for almost 2 years & lived in KY for most of my life before that.
2. I work from home. It's not as glamorous as you might think ;)
3. Crafting/painting/taking photos are my favorite hobbies.
4. I am getting married in May of 2013!! My fiance's name is Ryan.
5. I love anything fashion/style related and it's my favorite thing to blog about.
6. I have a grumpy old pup. He's a jack russell and his name is Tiger.
7. My favorite {adult} drink is cake vodka+coke.
8. My most visited favorite vacation spot is New Orleans.
9. I live and breathe Louisville Cardinal sports.
10. I can't wait to get married in 2013 and start my life as a Mrs!
Hi! That's me!
You can read more {here}.

Things I would like to know about you! 
{Answer all or just a few--it's up to you!}
1. What's your name?
2. Where do you blog? {Or twitter/instagram}
3. What's your favorite topic to blog about?
4. Where do you live?
5. Do you have pets? 
6. What's your favorite drink?
7. What's your favorite vacation spot?
8. Tell me something silly about yourself!
9. What are you looking forward to the most in 2013?
10. What industry do you work in? OR what are you studying in school?
-------
I hope you participate! I reply via email so look for an email from me this week!

3 comments:

Ashlee @ ashleenikol.com said...

Hey girl! I'm not new here, but I wanted to participate anyways. Hope you don't mind :)

1. Ashlee
2. http://ashleenikol.com the blog of ashLeenikoL
3. pretty much anything that's on my mind that day or something that's went on in my life.
4. the great state of KY.
5. yep, 2 doggies! Brutus & Boone.
6. non-alc: Mello Yello alc: Amaretto Sour
7. The beach!
8. I loooove cheeseburgers :)
9. Hopefully taking a nice vacation!
10. I'm a child support caseworker. I graduated from WKU with a bachelors in Business Administration!

Jessica Manning-Garner said...

1. What's your name? Jessica
2. Where do you blog? Love & Loyally, JMG http://theonlyten.blogspot.com
3. What's your favorite topic to blog about? Crazy things that happen/life
4. Where do you live? Knoxville, TN
5. Do you have pets? 2 dogs
6. What's your favorite drink? Champagne
7. What's your favorite vacation spot? Aruba
8. Tell me something silly about yourself! If I could live off of cupcakes and champagne, I would
9. What are you looking forward to the most in 2013? Going back to Napa
10. What industry do you work in? OR what are you studying in school? I'm a corporate attorney for a large retailer

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

1. What's your name? Dara
2. Where do you blog? {Or twitter/instagram} http://notinjersey.blogspot.com
3. What's your favorite topic to blog about? my kids
4. Where do you live? Kansas
5. Do you have pets? 1 dog
6. What's your favorite drink? salted caramel mocha
7. What's your favorite vacation spot? Disney
8. Tell me something silly about yourself! I can't think of anything silly!
9. What are you looking forward to the most in 2013? hopefully going back to disney world
10. What industry do you work in? OR what are you studying in school? I have a masters in social work but I stay at home with my kids.