Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Update

Happy Monday lovelies! While I'm not quite ecstatic that it's Monday, I can say it's easier to handle today after having such a great weekend!

Our families were here and we did all of the best things---eat, laugh, shop, celebrate a birthday, laugh, see a {sexy} James Bond movie, and laugh some more. Seriously, Ryan and I are so so SO lucky. Our families fit together really well and we always have such a good time when we're all together. We couldn't ask for a better time when we all get together!
P.s. Skyfall was really good!!

Hopefully you can understand how I forgot to get pictures of  all of us? Using a camera while you're using crutches is not exactly an east feat. I did, however, get a few pictures of some parts our the weekend.

Food 
O'Charley's left over rolls make delicious mini-sandwiches!
Ryan makes the FLUFFIEST pancakes ever.
Church/Boy Scouts spaghetti dinner take-out. Noms.
Peanut butter cookie recipe fail. 
Fashion
Deciding on mother of the bride
and mother of the groom dresses!
Thinking about bachelorette party dresses...
The Boys
They are my favorite :)
He's so committed to his tennis ball...
 Projects
Embroidery hoop DIY project..
Future furniture piece...
Misc.
Long hair don't care. Except I do--I'm so excited
that it's getting so long {for the wedding}!
How pretty is TN? I love fall here :)
-------
It was really nice to have a relaxing weekend at home with our favorites. 
Can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving!??!

What did you do this weekend? 
Check out the rest of the weekend updates on Sami's blog.
-------

2 comments:

Karla said...

I know.. Its crazy to me that Thanksgiving is next week! Love all your pictures. The white sparkly dress is my fav. Glad you had a good weekend! All that food looks delish!

-Karla

Amanda English said...

I want those pancakes! Your pooch is so cute! My friends dog looks pretty similar it's a mix between a Jack Russell and a Schnauzer. ;) xoxo