Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thrifty Tuesday {Fashion Cents}

Today I'm taking a different approach to Thrifty Tuesday. I've decided to recreate an outfit that I'm obsessed with {and} I'll show you an affordable way to do it yourself!!

I saw this outfit in person the other day and I can't get it out of my head. I am in LOVE.
It's also making me super antsy to get back to wearing normal outfits+shoes. 
via
I decided to use items from Forever 21 to recreate the outfit in order to keep the costs down as much as possible. Also, Forever 21 is easily accessible for most people. PLUS they usually have a few different versions of each item, so you'll have some freedom to find pieces that match your personality the best!  

Outfit #1
This outfit would be great for a girls night, business casual office, a weekend day date, or even church! You can create this whole look for under $85. Also, each of these items can be used again & again in your wardrobe!
Dress // Shirt // Tights // Boots
Outfit #2
Look two has it's own flair, with the gingham print shirt. This outfit would be great for work, date night, girls night or even tailgating!
Dress // Shirt // Tights // Boots
-------
What do you think? I love that you can accessorize each of these looks in tons of ways!
Which look do you like best?

No comments: