Tuesday, November 6, 2012

{Thrifty Tuesday} H&M

Happy Tuesday! 
I hope everyone is having a great morning :)
I'm pretty excited about today! It's my first time doing a Thrifty Tuesday post in a long time! In case you've never caught one of my past Thrifty Tuesday posts, you can check them out here! I love gathering some of the current trends to share with all of you---each at a very reasonable price!
 This week I'm focusing on H&M. They always have great deals, and I've had my eye on some of their goodies for a while now! None of these items is over $60 and some of them are serious steals!
 
Check these out!
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6
The black dress with polka dot sleeves is my fav!
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6
The maroon sweater is my fav!
1 // 2 // 3 // 4
The grey infinity scarf is my fav!
 -------
What good deals have you picked up lately? It seems like there are tons of sales every week, so it seems like the perfect time to pick up gifts for the fashionistas on your Christmas list!

No comments: