Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day Coverage

You might have been put off my the title of this post....
A BLOGGER covering the election right on her blog?
Well, don't worry, I'm posting a different kind of election day coverage...the type you wear out to the polls to vote! 
via
 Since I'm stuck in my cast and unable to wear jeans or boots, much less a matching pair of boots, I thought I'd put together an outfit that would resemble the outfit I might have worn today had I been able to dress up like a normal person.
Tee // Sweater // Scarf // Jeans // Boots // Purse
 ------- 
What are you wearing today? 
Are you having an election watch party? We are having a girls dinner and Pinterest party for the first part of the night. I'll be home right after in order to watch the election coverage. I can't wait! 
Hopefully y'all are just as excited!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey I am new to your blog from the wedding link up!