Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wedding Wednesday {sort of}

First things first ladies. It's Wednesday. The half way point of the week. Hump day. The down-hill point of the week. 
I. Am. So. Happy about this! Can't you tell?

Now, onto Wedding Wednesday business.
This week I'm going to share a book I read. I said this was {sort of} a wedding post, mostly because it doesn't have anything to do with our wedding. But, it does have something to do with learning a little before our wedding.

Last night I finished a great book. 
I Do, Now What? Secrets, Stories, and Advice from a Madly-in-Love Couple
via
This is a super cute and very helpful book by Giuliana & Bill Rancic.
This book talks about everything from fighting, to exes, holidays with families, to eating amazing meals, and even sex.
via
They give some great tips and pointers about communication, staying connected, and learning about each other's love style. If you have ever watched their show {I love it!}, you know that they have a pretty great & real relationship. I really enjoyed their transparency in the book and the fact that they write act like real people. 

I mean, how cute are they?!
via
They are one of the few celebrity couples that you never hear terrible new/rumors about. 
That makes it a lot easier to take the advice they offer in their book. 

This book was an easy read that offered a few chuckles and a great story that you can learn from.
-------
Have you read this book? What did you read before your wedding? 
I'm open to reading more books about love and marriage if anyone has a suggestion!

2 comments:

Karla said...

Omg.. I had never heard of this book. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for posting! =)

Holly said...

I didn't know that they had a book! I love watching their reality show - so I'm definitely going to check out the book now :)