Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Loving [RandomMix]

I haven't done a What I Love Wednesday in ages! I'm thinking that today is the perfect day to participate :)
---------------
I'm LOVING that I found some yummy Easter candy super on sale this week. Now my office candy jar is full and colorful!

I'm LOVING this quote that Erin posted on Twitter earlier today.
[Go check her out--she's funny!]

I'm LOVING that while the boys are out of town this weekend for a bachelor party I get to spend time with my girls! A bridal shower followed by a low key night out are just what I need!

I'm LOVING that the weather cooled down just a tad. I love cuddling and it's hard to do when it's ridiculously hot all the time!

I'm LOVING this silly GIF I saw online earlier.
via

I'm LOVING my new iPhone! I am so happy to have one that works 100% again! And, it doesn't hurt that I'm on Verizon's network now (I can already tell how much faster everything is)!
---------------
What are you loving today? I'm linking up with Jamie today...so go check out the other What I'm Loving Wednesday posts and join in!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! that elephant shirt is awesome! and congrats on the iPhone... I just got mine too & love it!

have a great Wednesday!

Sugarr2518 said...

The elephant shirt is quite hilarious!!! You can definitely get some really cheap candy after Easter. That's how we supplied our candy buffet at our wedding:) hoping you have a fantastic Wednesday!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

fun! love your candy jar haha! i just found your blog, super cute! new follower!

xo Kelly

*ENTER MY GIVEAWAY*

Tiffany @ Blabbering Thoughts said...

HAHAHAHAH oh my gosh, that elephant shirt is hiiiilarious

erica said...

haha oh my word that elephant shirt is hilarious! xo

Sarah said...

Hey Ashley, I just fell upon your blog this morning here in Aus as I was searching for something. But that elephant jumper really tickled the spot...thanks heaps! Sarah xxx