Friday, April 13, 2012

Pastel Party

[Insert Sigh Here]I'm SO relieved that it's the weekend! Aren't you? I'm also pretty happy to be relaxing at home with Netflix and a quiet apartment.
Does that make me sound old? I hope not!

I had a great time picking this week's Friday's Fancies pieces out. With weddings, showers, parties, and lots of fun warm weather activities coming up, this week's theme was perfect for brainstorming for one of those future outfits!
1//2//3//4//5//6//7
Do you wear pastels? I am all about wearing the latest trendy pieces, but I think I like them better paired with something substantial...hence the black shoes and dark denim.
-----------
Are you feeling fancy today? Be sure to check out the rest of the Friday's Fancies outfits and join in!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pattern of that tank. So cute. And staying at home and watching netflix does not make you old :) I'm doing the same thing, and I (like to think I'm) not old! Enjoy your weekend!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Love your outfit and we did the exact same thing last night, no worries :)