Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thrifty Tuesday [Maxi]

This week's Thrifty Tuesday item is something I've been drooling over for, oh, about 3 days. Ha! I'll admit, I've never been a huge fan of long dresses because, well, they aren't ever long enough! I have some mildly long legs, and I hate nothing more than wearing something that's too short. Too short pants are the worst! Second is definitely long dresses that just aren't long enough... But! Recently I've seen several that are exactly the right length! I've almost been convinced to buy one, especially after I saw a super cute gray maxi skirt paired with a coral tee.[Swoon]

The best part about these skirts? They're all under $50! Some are even closer to $25!
1//2//3//4//5//6
---------------------
What's something you're lusting after for Spring and Summer? I have stocked up on brights/corals, so I'm onto searching for the next sweet item for next season. What are your suggestions?

No comments: