Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Sneak Peek

I know I've been somewhat MIA recently, but I promise that will end soon! I have been ridiculously busy the past few weekends (and will be until the middle of May), but I am going to try my hardest to keep up with you lovely ladies!

So, to hold you over until I have some free time later/tonight, here are a few pictures from this past weekend.
Wasabi pea crusted salmon with coconut
milk-sweet chili sauce=heaven.
Buying a tree as a birthday present. You should try it!
My newest spring outfit. Love the color and texture combo!
Celebrating with the soon to be bride!
Goofy pictures are the best...
Isn't he cute in his 'cabin jacket'? He's my favorite!
Dressed up for birthday dinner at Maggiano's!
Cornflakes in chocolate? I might have eaten this for breakfast...
In case you didn't know, this is the best beer ever. Go get it before
the end of the summer!
Isn't this dress adorable? I've got my eye on
something seersucker for this summer!
------------------------
I hope everyone had a super fun and sugary Easter weekend!

2 comments:

Eliza :: Case Study said...

Cute dress!

Amanda said...

Glad you had a great weekend! Fun fact: I got a tree for my birthday one year. It was part of my hippie/green phase, which has continued, but not when it comes to birthday presents hehe.