Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Fancies

Happy happy Friday! It's finally here, I can't believe it!

Today I am linking up with AV over on Long Distance Loving. She hosts a weekly Friday Fancies link party where you link up to your favorite outfit idea for that week's theme. This week's theme is PINK! As you know, it's breast cancer awareness month, so it's the perfect time to work that pretty color into our outfit ideas. I do know people who have battled breast cancer and I understand how life changing it is to them.

I decided that if I could, if there was some magical way, I would support breast cancer by throwing a world wide celebratory party. This party would be for all of the survivors! It would give them a chance to get dressed up and for others to celebrate them and remind them of how strong they were during their journey and remind them of how much they have to look forward to in the future (and to help others dealing with this terrible sickness as well)!

Naturally, as the host of said party, I would need to look tip-top and come dressed in pink :) Here's what I would wear!
Dress: ModCloth, Shoes: Betsey Johnson,
Clutch: Kate Spade, Bracelet: Material Girl-Macy's, Print: Pinterest
To learn more about the cause and breast health, visit either of these organizations--National Breast Cancer Foundation or Susan G. Koman.
Be sure to visit her page and link up with your own Friday Fancies outfit! Email AV each week for the theme and join us :)

P.s. Donate here with the American Cancer Society

2 comments:

henning love said...

great dress!! found you on long distance loving. what type of dog is your pup? very cute dog!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Love LOVE those shoes :) and that dress is so cute too