Thursday, October 20, 2011

12 by 2012 : A Project of Goals

I'm still covered up at work and busy in the evenings, so I thought I'd share with you my next project/post. I've decided to participate in Hello, Friend 's 12 by 2012: A Project of Goals!
 
Danni and I have a few things in common, including our need for lists and having a tendency to put things off...yes, I just admitted it (first step, right?)! So, she is aspiring to create a list that she can stick to and accomplish by 2012. I'm going to play along and take care of some much needed business before I ring in the new year :)

Go over and check out the project here. Would you be interested in joining? What are some things that you want to do before 2012 gets here (that's only 72 days)? Brainstorm with me and come back to see my list this weekend!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Sounds like a fun project--I'm slightly obsessed with lists too. I'll have to check out the details!
One thing I really want to do by the end of this year is repair these broken necklaces that have been sitting around in my drawer . . . we'll see. =)

Jess said...

I'm going to do this (and blog about it) too!