Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gameday Wear

I am absolutely, shamelessly, wrapped up in college football today. Thankfully I moved from one college town (taking my Cardinal pride with me, of course) to another great college/NFL town. While I won't (just yet) be supporting the local team, I will be hanging out and cheering on UofL. Because I'm no longer in college, I won't have as many opportunities to tailgate. That doesn't mean I won't have the urge though!

On the upside, as a college grad, I feel like I get to graduate into some classier gameday gear as well :)

Here are my list of must haves for football season! University of Louisville style of course!






Good luck to everyone! I can't wait until my first tailgate of the season!

*All photos came from Pinterest and all are linked directly to their source, so you should be able to click through*

No comments: