Wednesday, August 31, 2011

10 Day Challenge~9 Loves

Here goes day 2 of my 10 day challenge!


1.) Cuddling. That is the best part of each and every day! From the pup & the boy :)

2.) Reaching a goal, especially when it's a long term goal.

3.) When I take a great photo I get this feeling--like I just scored a touchdown or something..I love it!

4.) The way I feel in one of 'those' outfits. You know, your favorite/newest/best outfit?! I love the feeling I get when I know I look great!

5.) When I score an amazing deal!

6.) I love the feeling that comes from being part of a wonderful group. Whether it's at work, with my friends, family, or even the crowd at a UofL sporting event. When you come together and enjoy being just a part of a whole, it's amazing! P.s. I love football and am so excited about NCAA football starting this week!

7.) Learning something new. I really enjoy discussing new ideas (to me atleast!) and learning about anything that has to do with history.

8.) Reading blogs and getting my creative juices flowing.

9.) Traveling. I really enjoy leraning my way around a new place, especially with Ryan :)



Happy Hump Day! It's all downhill and easy coasting to the weekend from here! :)

No comments: