Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 Day Challenge~10 Secrets

Since I haven't been updating my blog enough (by my standards),
I decided to start the 10 Day YOU Challenge to get myself moving again.


1.) I check news websites like a fiend and love to stay up to date on current events.

2.) I tell terrible jokes. (But that might not be a secret!)

3.) I love sweets...it's terrible...basically an addiction. (This also might not be a secret...)

4.) If it paid, I would make being a social butterfly my full time job.

5.) I give myself a hard time every. single. day. about not exercising enough.

6.) Sometimes I wish I was in outside sales so that I could have an excuse to travel all over the place. I LOVE seeing new places.

7.) I would craft/paint/photograph every day if I could find the time. (I should try harder to do that..)

8.) I enjoy trying new recipes and sharing the results :)

9.) I am obsessed with anything that has to do with history. It's a great story that never ends!

10.) I have a small, close group of friends so I don't have many secrets!

No comments: