Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer Bucket List

I have a million blog posts running through my head this week. Thankfully I've been able to either jot down my notes or start drafts when the moment hits me! I get really excited about blog posts during the summer, but we are always so busy.
via
Speaking of being excited about summer--here are a few things I've got on my mental bucket list.

I wanna read this.

I wanna buy a similar pair of these or DIY a pair before we go to Bristol this summer.

I want to go here and see what it's all about!

I want to buy all of the new LC line pieces!

I want to DIY one of these (using a tutorial).

I want to finish decorating our office {favorite ideas: here, here, and here} .

Hang wedding pictures (and other pictures) up around our home.

Find some awesome pillows for our bedroom.

I want to be better at this.

Find a cute mason jar tumbler to monogram!


Finish painting our china cabinet!

Brunch around town.

Take advantage of the free concerts everywhere (after all, it is Music City!).

Travel to see Family and travel WITH family (both are scheduled!).
-------
What do YOU want to do this summer?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That book is amazing! I loved it and think every professional woman should read it! I think I'm going to start giving it to girls as a graduation gift!