Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Currently

I'm incredible busy today playing a little catch up with work, and trying to get ahead before the end of the short week. Here is my {short+sweet} version of blogging today. Hope you're having a great Tuesday lovelies!
-------
Reading: Paperwork.
Writing: Lists on lists on lists. Wedding, work, and life related.
Listening: To a movie {The Wedding Planner}.
Thinking: My momma, who just had surgery today.
Smelling: Fresh baked cookies. I'm on a chocolate chip cookie kick.
Wishing: That I could get rid of these crutches.
Hoping: That our engagement pictures turn out well (despite having a boot on).
Wearing: Jeans, my favorite soft Gap shirt, one sock and the boot on my ankle. Go ahead, laugh!
Loving: Ryan. He is more than I could have ever hoped for.
Wanting: To start our Christmas shopping.
Needing: To find the perfect new place to live. Exactly 2 months 'til we move.
Feeling: Thankful for Ryan's family. They're great people to spend holidays with!
Clicking: Through emails.

1 comment:

The Pink Growl said...

Yummy chocolate chip cookies!