Thursday, October 25, 2012

This & That

I officially have a blogging schedule for the next few weeks. I swear I am going to get back on track. This time of year is just so busy, it's insane! I can't wait to catch up with everyone and see what y'all have been up to!
 
Until then, enjoy a few of my fav most recent links from around the blogging world and internet. 
 -------
How cute is the apothecary jar used for bangle storage + wardrobe organization? 
 
Speaking of wardrobe organization, check out these closets!

Who doesn't love to check out cute pup faces?
 
How cute are these wine bottles??

Here is a simple banana bread recipe that looks delicious! {and wouldn't your house smell great?}

The importance of having girlfriends....

I can't wait to add a few state prints, like this one, to our new office space!

I love just about everything about this post, especially the wine colored nails!
 
Cheap and awesome Halloween DIY.
 
Some running clothing tips.

Marriage business meetings...such a good idea!

And a sweet reminder.
-------
Has anything cracked you up or caught your eye this week? Share!

No comments: