Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Letters {camping edition}

We made it through another week! Here's a fun little
  Friday's Letters blog post to celebrate :)
Well, not really, but it appears as though I need an excuse nowadays!  

Dear Ryan, I'm so excited that we aren't traveling (outside of Nashville) this weekend! I know this will be a relaxing weekend for you and I know you need it! You deserve it after working so hard! Dear Blogger Followers, I am slowly losing my blogging skills. I apologize, I'll try to get back to my old bloggin' self soon. I miss you all! Dear Nashville, You.Are.So.Pretty. Dear Fall, Thank you so much for coming around and sticking around for a while. We really enjoy you! Dear Wedding, I'm taking a break from you this weekend. I hope you miss me! ;) Dear Work, Blerg. Dear Fall Television, You have been rockin' my socks lately! Dear Yesterday's 35 Minute Workout, Whoa girl! It's sad that you are still making my butt muscles burn today. I guess that's a good thing? Dear Weekend, I can't wait to go camping and have a fun weekend outdoors! 
Here's a preview of this weekend's coming attractions....
via
via
via
via
-------
Check out the rest of the letters here!
Photobucket
-------
What are y'all getting into this weekend?

1 comment:

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I am loving the fall tv too! What show has been your favorite?! I'm loving partners!