Tuesday, September 4, 2012

This Might Not Make You Laugh

The following image might not make you laugh...
but it cracked. me. up. 
And that's all that matters, right? ;) Actually, it might crack you up too. If you're reading this ol' blog you might share in my sense of humor.  Either way, here's my current favorite SomeEcards image....
Hahaha Are you laughing? Didn't you ever feel this way? I get like that for a few days sometimes--I like to just let it ride. Sometimes it's good to have some time to yourself and to not worry about things for a while.
-------
When's the last time you stepped away from everything & just relaxed?

2 comments:

Katie said...

HA! I love it! I tend to have days liek that around holidays when nobody is in the office, and you just don't feel like doing anything at all.
I took a day this weekend and last and just did NOTHING and it was awesome. Laid around like a loaf, watched TV, snuggled puppies. Good times.

Amanda said...

Bahahahaha totally made me laugh (and woke up the sleeping pup)