Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekend Recap [TV]

It's Tuesday....one day away from hump day! This past weekend was relaxing, uneventful, and perfect! Last week was very busy, so a slow weekend was welcome around our house. While we didn't do much outside of the house, we got plenty accomplished inside!

Laundry. Yuck.
via
Laundry is the least favorite chore in our house. No, this isn'r actually our pile.....our pile was worse. We did make a huge dent in it. Thank goodness.

I know I've been a little late to the party....
via
But I can't get enough Vampire Diaries. Seriously. It might be driving the boy a liiiittle crazy with watching it all weekend and even last night.
Let's just say that he's earned TV rights for the next few weeks!
Doesn't Damon/Ian Somerhalder look like a perfect Christian Grey??

-----------
How was your Monday? And your weekend?

P.s. Swing by tomorrow for part 2 of my coffee date catch up session: )

1 comment:

Sami said...

I love love love me some Vamp Diaries! I am legit obsessed! I miss it already so I may use Netflix to re-watch the series this summer :)