Monday, June 18, 2012

[Me] Monday

It's a Me Monday. What's that? Just a few things about me....on Monday.
And somewhat of a weekend recap.
------------
I'm obsessed with my perfectly fitted Merona cardigans from Target. Yup, it's all about the little things. [I have Cardi for the party stuck in my head...]
I'm finally wearing my hair the way I planned it for years [the reason I started growing it out over a year ago], and I LOVE the curls/waves.
Another low quality iPhone pic...
I had a Lunchables lunchbox for lunch today. And yoo-hoo on Friday. I'm a kid at heart.

I have just about everything concerning our wedding day planned or
decided on in my head. Now, to put it into action!
via
I had a blast this past weekend. Good food [like, REALLY good food, all homecooked/grilled], family time [with the soon to be inlaws, who are already like family], and some outdoor fun [canoeing, again!].
 
a baby fox on the side of the river!
I tried the Ryman....brie, fig, and turkey. Yum!
Fruit tart and a cannoli. Sooo delicious!
 
Chocolate and pistachios macaroons. My first time!
I love my new photo app--Snapseed. It lets me use the photo effects on full screen photos. Sometimes I don't want to trim a picture down in Instagram. Am I alone on this one?
Enjoying the patio after breakfast. Love my boys!
P.s. Notice the subtle effect?
------------
What'd you do this weekend? How are you on this Monday? I'm so glad it's almost done...I'm already counting down to the next weekend!

1 comment:

Miss Chelsea said...

This sounds like a dream weekend!