Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wedding Brain

Well, it's official ladies...I have wedding brain [similar to baby brain, no?]. Why, you ask?? Because I'm engaged!!
It didn't happen at a baseball game, but this is where we told some of our friends
It happened last Wednesday at home. Ryan definitely surprised me! It was intimate and special, and I'll never forget that moment.

Although I did mention to him that I wouldn't bug him with too many wedding questions right off the bat (or for 30 days....), I can't help but peruse the internet and pinterest gathering my favorite ideas! So far I've categorized my favorites into these categories: wedding color ideas, flowers, centerpieces, bridesmaid dress ideas, decoration ideas, and photo inspiration.

Though there are still a ton of other categories to address, these have been my main focus so far. I feel like if I make a few preliminary decisions on these details, I'll have an easier time picking out the big things down the road.

Here are a few of my favorite details so far!
via
via
via
via
via
Can you tell I like yellow? : )
----------------------
What did you focus on during your first month of planning? We'll be engaged for a while, so I'm in no rush to finalize anything, but it's fun looking through the million ideas online!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats!!! What an exciting time for you :) I love the yellow accents--yellow is really popular and so great for anytime of the year!

Ashlee @ ashleenikol.com said...

Congratulations!!! :) Loving your pinspirations!

Charlotte said...

Congratulations!!! Such an exciting time! Can't wait to follow you through the planning!

Sami said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I can only imagine how fun it is to start picking out ideas :)

christine said...

Congratulations! Planning a wedding is a lot of fun!!