Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Where's Waldo?

via
Here's another lunchtime post for you ladies! Hope you're enjoying Hump Day! Only two more days until the weekend, and only 3.5 until final four tip-off! I am beside myself with excitement about the upcoming game and trip. I'm counting down the hours and minutes!

Back to blogging business.....Ashlee from AshLeenikoL tagged me in a her post yesterday, so I have a few random questions to answer for you!
1.] Have you ever been to Kentucky?
Yes! I lived there most of my life. I actually lived in Louisville prior to my move to Nashville last May!

2.] Are you chasing your dreams?
I would like to think that everyday gets me a little closer, even though I feel like I'm in a slump right now.

3.] What is your most hated chore?
Dishes by hand...or washing/cleaning the car!

4.] What's your favorite song?
This is so hard! My longest running favorite songs are Imagine (Jack Johnson version) and Better Together by Jack Johnson. I love anything by Jack, John Mayer, and Amos Lee!
via

5.] If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Graphic Design! I would love for that to be my career. [Did I say that out loud? Oops.]

6.] Do you get mistaken for a celebrity? If so, who?
I have actually been mistaken for Lindsey Lohan, but I don't anymore. I think people stopped telling me that I look like the younger version of her, because it's not polite to tell people they look like a terrible celebrity! Hahaha
via

7.] Do you visit PerezHilton.com?
Very rarely. Maybe once every few months.

8.] What was the last book you read?
The last book I read in person was the 3rd Hunger Games book. Amazing!

9.] Were you named after anyone?
Nope.

10.] Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I rarely wear shoes that tie, but when I do it's 50/50. If I can get them off then I won't untie them, if I can't then I do untie them.

11.] Where's Waldo?
Probably in New Orleans. Don't worry, I'll look for him while I'm there this weekend :)
------------
I'm breaking the rules here....since I just tagged a few people last week, I'm not tagging more people today. Either way, go check out Ashlee's page and read her answers, and the answers that the rest of the ladies posted :)

2 comments:

Ashlee @ ashleenikol.com said...

Absolutely LOVE this! I'm so glad you participated. Thanks girl! :) Graphic Design would be an awesome career, I just need more experience. So jealous you are going down to New Orleans this weekend. Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

I can see the Lindsey Lohan resemblance...before she became cracked out of course.