Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Need a Lift? [Thrifty Tuesday]

Happy Tuesday friends! It's another beautiful day here in Nashville! I hope you're having a great day as well! As the weather gets nicer, I grow more anxious to revamp my spring and summer wardrobe. On my to-buy list? Wedges! I have been hunting for the perfect brown, leather, strappy ones for close to 2 years. I am a little picky when it comes to this...

I don't want them to be too high. They have to be the right shade of brown. They have to be the right material. The list goes on! After such a long search, I've decided that it's finally here....I'm buying a pair this year! So, this week's Thrifty Tuesday is all about wedges!


1//2//3//4//5
---------------
Do you have a favorite pair of wedges? Why do you love them? Where are they from? Spill the beans!

P.s. All of these wedges are under $50!

1 comment:

Kaity B. said...

Ooh, #5 are my fave! Cute!