Friday, January 6, 2012

Out With The Old...

Whoa, it feels like it's been AGES since my last real post. I hate that feeling, but I like catching up on everything! We haven't had internet or television at our home (yet) since we moved, so I haven't had much of a chance to catch up online or watch much of the tube. Which is a good thing....we've had lots of time in the evenings to hang pictures, arrange furniture, catch up on the little things, and hang out with our friends at the new place. 
via
I have also spent a lot of time thinking about my plans for the year ahead. I have never really been big on resolutions, but I definitely like to plan things out. I'm not sure exactly what direction certain parts of my life will take, but I'm excited nonetheless! My five biggest wishes for 2012 are: to learn new things that I can use to further my career, make a difference, meet new people in my area, connect with new bloggers, and create more often (for my Etsy shop)!

On a less serious note....one of my favorite and least favorite parts of each year is starting a new notebook/planner. I love picking out the new one, but dread the switch over. I grow to love my yearly companion and miss it dearly when I have to switch. I'm always afraid I'm going to miss something during the transition (not like an event, but something that's physically IN the notebook or planner). Either way, it's that time. I purchased a new notebook this week and I need to do the switch. Wish me luck!
I hope you all have had an awesome 1st week of the year! Hopefully your year will be full of great opportunitues, good times, and sweet memories!
via Me!

No comments: