Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday

Shew, I just can't get going this week. I am addicted to the holidays time off! I really enjoy being home and able to live and function on my own time...but who doesn't, right?
via
And, um, hello--where did November go? I feel like I woke up today and it was gone. Out the window! I can't believe it's almost 2012!
via
Do you ever get to feeling unsatisfied or under challenged? I feel like that a lot lately. I revised my Christmas list...I wish for the courage to change that! Hopefully Santa will come through for me this year. Keep your fingers crossed : )
via
I want more breath taking moments!
via

I'm linking up with Flip Flops and Pearls for Semi Wordless Wednesday : )


Photobucket


1 comment:

Eliza :: Case Study said...

I'm with you on feeling under challenged - I've been feeling that way a lot lately, and I've recently decided to change it up in hopes that I find that spark again :) Good luck! I hope you find it, too :) xoxo, eliza