Monday, October 17, 2011

Let's Start A New Monday Tradition!

We all hate Monday for some reason or another, right?  The way I see it, I like to do fun things on Mondays to help get myself through.  Going out for ice cream, watching a good movie, or going somewhere fun after work. :)

So, today seems like the perfect day to start a new blog tradition here at The Sweet Life!

My idea is to use this as a way to help build up the blogging community that I'm a part of (and hopefully become a part of a community I'm not a part of now)!  I've decided that each Monday I will post about a blog that has a great author, talks about a good cause, spotlights a fun event or whatever catches my attention.  I want to share my favorite parts of the blogging world with you....and I want you to share your favorite parts with me! 

This week I am going to share the blog that I have been following the longest. I stumbled upon this one about 2 years ago and actually kept up with it by putting the link in my favorites folder and visiting every now and then. Eventually I found more blogs so I learned how to use Google Reader and added this blog first!

Meet Megan over at In This Wonderful Life!
She is a new Mom to twins! She has an amazing story about making it to motherhood that you should read (grab a tissue first!). I started reading in 2009 and haven't stopped since. Megan is a crafter, a shopper, a great baby shower host and a huge Arkansas Razorbacks fan. Oh, yea--she has a super cute pup named Elton  too : ) Megan talks about any and everything so there's always something to chat about. Go over and check out her cute blog!

Aren't they cute?
What do you think? Would you take your readers on a field trip? If so, where would you take them?

3 comments:

A Design Story said...

Cute "blog" idea.... I hope to find some new blogs to follow through this new tradition ;)

Lindsay
www.adesignstory.com

Pattie said...

This is a great idea and it is pretty cool to think of it as a "field trip"
I'm off to check out the blog you shared!

Dana Fox said...

cool idea!
thanks for linking up on my blog today!
xox dana

thewonderforest.com