Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Treats ~ Wreaths

This weekend I decided that it was time to bring out the fall decorations.....except I couldn't decide on which decorations I wanted to use! I don't like to use Halloween themes because that doesn't last through November. I also don't like to use anything that's too gaudy, anything that is too large, and I definitely don't like a million little decorations all around our (already small) apartment.

After all of the restrictions I set it looks like I'll probably just hang a wreath this year. 
Now for the fun part--picking one out :)

I think this one is my favorite!
Etsy

Etsy
 
Martha Stewart
 
Lil' Luna Wreath Tutorials

Corn Husk
Via Google

20 Fall DIY Wreath Tutorials

Here's a site with a bunch of wreath making tutorials


No comments: