Sunday, July 31, 2011

Style Sunday

After spending some time at the pool today, I decided that I am absolutely over the heat and more than ready for some chilly fall weather. Of course the only reason that I want chilly weather is so that I have an excuse for warm sweaters, warm beverages, and warm cuddles!
Oh yeah, you can't forget the sexy boots ;)

I can't wait to update my closet (just a little) this fall. Here are the styles I am drooling over. Hopefully I'll get to pick up a few things that are similar...





















All photos via Pinterest

Don't these outfits just make you want to layer up and plan something outside? I can't wait to be able to dress the way I want and not have to worry about the temperatures!

P.s. Find me on Pinterest (@ashmpars) to see all of these outfits and more (as well as the links to all pieces)!

1 comment:

Cait said...

Love all these outfits, I am looking forward to autumn weather too, I'm still buying summer clothes though! I won't have any money left for new season treats :)