Monday, August 18, 2014

Bon Appétit + InstaCloset Sale

Meals we'll be enjoying this week:
Click each meal title to view the recipe.

One Pot Pasta (I will add grilled chicken breast for a little extra)


We'll also have our usual Sunday/Monday night pizza and taco Tuesday. What are some of your go-to meals during the week? I always go to my favorite food Pinterest board for meal inspiration before each grocery trip. Check it out for inspiration for your own meals! |E A T - Favorite meal ideas|
---
P.s. I'm having an Instagram closet sale HERE! Make me an offer on your favorite items!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

YUM! that lemon poppyseed cake looks so good! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a $150 Tieks gift card giveaway on cornflake dreams

Mary Elizabeth said...

The meals you will be enjoying this week look amazingly delicious! I'm showing how to refinish a table at http:// www.thepaintedtableboutique.blogspot.com