Thursday, August 8, 2013

Currently {rainy day edition}

Happy almost-Friday lovelies! This week has absolutely flown by and it's almost the weekend. I don't think I could be more excited. This weekend will be full of relaxation with the husband, wine, friends, and taking it EASY. The best combination if you ask me.
-------
Here's my Currently list for today...

Thinking About: How true is this? Our mothers always make the best meals, and they are hard to match!
 
Listening To/Watching: Listening to the thunder and watching it rain. I had planned on making a short trip to the mall on my lunch break, but as soon as I said I was about to leave, it started to pour. So here I am writing a post instead.

Daydreaming About:
My birthday wish-list. There isn't a single thing I need, but I definitely wouldn't be mad about getting a few sweet things. Birthday wish-list to come....
 
Reading: Blog posts. I have been trying to catch up for a while now.
 
Thankful For: My family. Ryan and I are so blessed with the support system we have. I have no idea where we would be without them! 
Loving: My husband. The bad weather (storms, rain, yuckiness) makes for tough working conditions for him, and he's been powering through like a champ! I always feel so proud of him :) **Also loving: this quote that Lindsay posted today: "As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen." -Winnie the Pooh
 
Drinking: A green monster for lunch.
 
Enjoying: Drinking my green monster. And eating very well over the last few weeks. Yes, I still sneak in a treat here and there, but I am getting the best nutrition for my body right now and I can feel a big difference!
Feeling: Productive. I have been on a roll the last few weeks with getting things done and staying on top of my {many} to-do lists. Is it a coincidence that I started feeling more productive at the same time I started eating better? Think about it...

Contemplating: I've been mulling over my next DIY project. On the top of my list: creating a succulent terrarium! These are so cute--I would love to have some green inside our home, and we have the perfect spot of one in our living room! {Here's a short+cute DIY mason jar terrarium tutorial}
-------
Here are a few of my fave blog posts from this week's blog catch up sesh: Be still my heart...these family pics are adorable! I live for good before and after pictures {who doesn't??). All of Sami's talk about Red Rocks makes me want to go. Like right.this.second.

What are you currently into?

No comments: