Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

Here's a little story. When I was in high school (early years, before I could drive) my aunt would drive my cousin and I to school everyday. Whenever she dropped us off, she always said something encouraging. On Tuesdays it was always "I hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!". That has stuck with me for a long time, and I still to this day say it (mostly to myself--but sometimes to Ryan in the morning). It's nice to plant a positive seed, especially at the beginning of the day. Try it--tell yourself to have a Terrific day. 
It just might turn your day around :)
------
Here are a few things that make me smile, 'cause that's what qualifies a day as terrific....smiling!
Doesn't he look like Eric Church??
via
Truth.
via
via
MELTS my heart!
via
Apparently I love dogs :)
via
This song gets me every single time.
via
Do it.
via
-------
What makes you happy?
Here's to having a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments: