Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Summer Time Arm Party {LinkUp}

Hola wonderful readers! How are you today? Once again I've gone missing from the blog. Lots of work, friend time, and catching up in real life have consumed my time lately. I promise to get back into the swing of things in the near future. Unless of course I decided to travel 9 days in a row again soon. Let's hope not!
------
Today {a day late, oopsie!} I have the pleasure of showing off some sweet arm candy I got in the mail from Brittany a few weeks ago for the Summer Arm Party. 

Leonora and Ilene hosted this awesome and fun summer time arm party swap to get some arm candy flowing in the blogger world. Of course I signed right up! There are actually over a 100 bloggers doing the swap, which is pretty cool. Basically, you just make or buy a few awesome bracelets and send to your partner. 

{Check out all of the arm party posts here}

It was fun picking out some goodies to send to another sweet blogger. Brittany blogs over at Darkroom and Dearly...she's artsy and loves the outdoors so I had a good time picking out some earthy colored items to send over.

When I got my package I was so excited that I opened it right away {as in, in the car as soon as I got it...which explains the photo quality}. I'm pretty impatient and I was heading out somewhere so I just did it right then and there!
How cute is the tape? I love little touches like this.
 
Seriously, I fell in love with this card.
Brittany actually has an Etsy shop where she sells her cards!
Check it out {here}
I love them all, but I reeeally enjoy rocking the nautical turk's head one!
I am actually wearing it today!
Thanks so much for the sweet bracelets Brittany!
------
P.s. Swing by Brittany's blog for a tutorial on making the nautical turk's head bracelet!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Yay! I'm glad you like them. :) I loved your bracelets, too! Thanks for being my partner! :)
-Brittany

Jamie said...

Cute bracelets and the outfit you paired the nautical turk bracelet with is cute too!

Jamie
greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

Jessica said...

I missed out on another swap :( but super cute bracelets!!!!