Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekend Roundup

Happy Sunday ladies!
[side note: is it weird that I always open with what day it is?]

Usually, if i can keep up with the blog world during the week, I feel as though the weekend is lackluster. So, just in case you feel the same way, here are a few posts from around the blogger world that I enjoyed yesterday and today! Happy weekend viewing lovelies : )

I LOVE these weekend outfits [here]

This chics wedding dress is gorgeous! [here]

Such a sweet story....and the cookies would be a huge hit in my house! [here]

I don't wear a lot of lipstick, but if I did, I would want to match it to my nails too! [here]

A yummy taco salad recipe with avocado! [here]

Making your own colored/printed paper [here]

Do you organize your coffee table? I try, but it rarely stays the way I put it. Hopefully it works out better for this girl! [here]

Grilled pineapple and chicken quesadillaas! Yuuuuummy! [here]
-------------------
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! I'm wrapping up my weekend by grabbing a few rays at the pool with some friends with one of these...
are you surprised? I'm sure you aren't : )

1 comment:

My Life as A Plate said...

I love cider in the summer, so refresing, perfect pool drink.