Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thrifty Tuesday [Short & Sweet]

Happy Tuesday lovely ladies!
via
 For the sake of not counting down the days 'til the weekend, I'll just say that today is going to be an awesome Tuesday. It doesn't sound as good as saying we're almost half way to the weekend though, does it? Hahah Well, I'm going to try to enjoy today and not get too excited about the weekend just yet.

This week's Thrifty Tuesday post is all about cute shorts. I wear dresses a ton during the summer, but sometimes you just need to wear shorts! I know that I wear the heck out of my 3 favorite pairs--I dress them up as well as down. All of these beauties are well under $50, with most under $30!
1//2//3//4//5//6
I'm loving the cuffed look right now, and I can always go for a new pair of tie shorts, as they are usually pretty comfy. What's your favorite short style?
------------
I'm linking up over at Whispering Sweet Nothings today.
Go link up and have some fun!

5 comments:

Chelsea Finn said...

I LOVE #4! So pretty!! My favorite style right now is high waisted!

Just found your blog and Im obsessed! Its great!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

omg! i am in dire need of new shorts! thank you for this :)
xox

Amanda said...

I love #4 and #5!!! Great picks for all the shorts :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Such cute shorts! I love all of them!

Sam said...

Those pink scalloped shorts are so cute! What a deal!