Thursday, June 21, 2012

Oldies but Goodies!

Friday, is that you?? I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I can't wait to get this work week wrapped up, so we can spend time with family this weekend. Ryan's sister and niece and nephew will be here today thru Sunday, and we're going to see some of my family Saturday
[hello hometown!].
via
Aren't these itty bitty outfits SO stinking cute? They are part of the gifts we're giving to the mommas this weekend. I seriously melt over cute little clothes!
--------
Now, onto the oldies but goodies subject. Do y'all listen to Spotify? It's awesome...I rock out at work to my favorite tunes on the regular with their desktop program.
If you don't have it, get it [here]!
Today I found myself with the urge to hear City High. Do you remember them? Well, once I brought them up in the player Spotify suggested a few other older groups and singers.
City High turned into Dream, which turned into Britney Spears, which naturally turned into 'N Sync and the Backstreet Boys.

Long story short--I now have an awesome Oldies-Goodies playlist that I can jam to anytime I want to take a step back to the 90's [and who doesn't want to do that at least once a week?].

Here's a few of the awesome songs I added to the play list...

He Loves You Not--Dream
I Do--98°
No Scrubs--TLC
Put It On Me--Ja Rule
If You Had My Love--Jennifer Lopez
I Think I'm In Love With You--Jessica Simpson
...Baby One More Time--Britney Spears
Larger Than Life--Backstreet Boys
Tearin' Up My Heart--'N Sync
--------
What would you have to have on your 90's list?

6 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I love itty bitty outfits! I need to get some more for my nephew ... thanks for the reminder. gosh isn't it bad that I barely remember those songs?! I think I blocked out the 90s completely.

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I love itty bitty outfits! I need to get some more for my nephew ... thanks for the reminder. gosh isn't it bad that I barely remember those songs?! I think I blocked out the 90s completely.

Carrie said...

Ahh, those baby outfits are too cute! I like Spotify. Your playlist brings me back!

Penniless Socialite said...

I bought that same itty bitty sail boat dress for a co-worker's new baby girl. Target has great baby clothes!
Tara
Penniless Socialite

Sakira said...


wow this is amezing website try more apk , spotify family

Danny Danials said...

I have been using this app WIFI PASSWORD PRO Apk : and downloaded and gambling it frequently.