Wednesday, February 1, 2012

[What I Love Wednesday]

It has arrived! February! The second month of 2012.....can you believe it's already here??
via
Today I thought I would share a few things that I'm excited about, in a What I'm Loving Wednesday  style post.
-------------------------------
I'm loving that I got to do a little shopping on my lunch break today! I picked up these cute shoes for a wedding this weekend..
Have you seen this video?!
I'm also loving the fact that I get to go to a wedding this weekend! I love any chance to celebrate and have a good time [and I get to see the boy all dressed up]. I also get to visit the Scarritt Bennett center and Noah Liff Opera center [ceremony site/reception venue]!
 I'm also loving that we got to make a trip to Trader Joe's today to grab our favorite snacks and some new beer and hard cider!
via

What are you loving? Check out some of the other blogs at Jamie's page [here]!

2 comments:

Lindsey @ Magnolias and Gobbers said...

love Trader Joe's. We don't have one in Memphis and every time we go to Atlanta we have to stop.

Tiffany said...

Trader Joe's is always on my list of things I love!