Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good Things

Happy Thursday ladies! I'm happy to be squeezing in a little blog time while on my lunch hour...next Thursday can't get here quickly enough (I'm suffering from home internet withdrawals!).

Speaking of getting here in a hurry...ever since the holidays, I feel like the weekend just can't get here fast enough! So, needless to say, I'm beyond excited that we're finally past hump day and the weekend is just around the corner. Ryan's family will be in town this weekend, so we get to see some of our favorites and have some fun with them. Our anniversary is tomorrow so we get to do a little celebrating this weekend as well. I think I'm going to surprise Ryan with a little anniversary dinner and dessert tonight since we'll be busy all weekend.
But, shhhh! don't tell him : )

We've both had cake on the brain since seeing a delicious looking one a few
days ago...I think a 'birthday' cake to celebrate our anniversary is in order!
via
Let's take a little walk down memory lane, shall we?

The second picture we ever took together : )

Our first trip by ourselves...Washington, DC!
Our first Christmas TOGETHER on
Christmas eve and Christmas morning :)
Celebratory dinner with our families!
Vacation in Mexico to celebrate our college graduation!

 I will also be celebrating a new friendship this weekend. My friendship with a brand new KINDLE! I ordered a Kindle Fire and it will be here tomorrow. I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on it! Any app or book suggestions?

via

In other news...I've been biting my nails like CRAZY lately, so I decided that it's time to do something with them. I love having nail polish on, but forget to keep up with it. Well, this weekend I have a goal of painting my nails and not biting them. Next week's goal? Keeping them touched up and looking good. One step at a time, right?

I love this color and touch of sparkle!
via
What are some of your favorite nail polish colors? Can you help a girl out? : )

3 comments:

Eliza :: Case Study said...

Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy your Kindle, and let me know if you fall in love with any books! I'm reading Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close right now and it's wonderful. Where in Mexico did you go? I'm in the market for a great trip destination...Husband graduates this year and I think a vacation is in order :) xoxo, eliza

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary girl!! Those nails (and that cake) look fantastic!

I tagged you in my post btw! ;)

Vanessa Mercado said...

great blog!!! following you now...

visit my blog...!

htpp://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!