Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blogger Tag

I received a sweet comment from Dayna last Thursday letting me know that she tagged me in a recent post about blogger tag! Blogger tag is a little game that people have been playing lately between blogs....it helps us to get to know one another. I am excited to share with you a few details about myself. Some you may have read before and a few I know you haven't!

The first step is to share the rules of the Blogger Tag. SO, they are as follows:

1.] Post the rules.
2.] Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3.] Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4.] Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5.] Let them know you've tagged them!

Alright, here are eleven fun facts about ME!

1.] I am a natural redhead. I've never had a drop of dye anywhere near my hair!
2.] I don't wear much makeup. Mainly just eyeliner, a little eyeshadow, mascara and blush. Oh yea, and chapstick.
3.] Rainy/humid days make me sick to my stomach. Literally.
4.] I love pictures. It's an addiction.
5.] I wish I had gone to school for graphic design.
6.] I like to keep up with all types of current events. News, techie stuff, gossip, politics. You name it, I know a little about it.
7.] I really enjoy writing (but nothing toooo long). I was a sports writer in college and I LOVED it.
8.] I bleed red. No, really. I'm a die hard Louisville Cardinals fan. Through the ups and the downs!
9.] If I could buy a new outfit everyday, I would. And clothes are usually the first/only thing I want to spend money on.
10.] I like to spoil people. Sometimes it's hard for me to understand people who don't enjoy that.
11.] I am a food photographer. Not professionally, though I could probably do it for a living after all of my experience.

And now, here are the eleven questions that Dayna posted for ME to answer!

1.] If you could have on exotic animal, what would it be and why?
I would have a baby tiger. But I wouldn't want it to grow up. Just like a puppy, they're so itty bitty and cute when they're babies!
via
2.] What would be the one power you would choose to have if you were a superhero?
The one power I would want is to be able to survive without sleep. I would have so much more time in the day if that were the case! (OR I would be able to stop time so I could do things without running out of time!)

3.] What kind of car do you drive?
I drive a '99 Honda Civic. And I love it! Can you say cheap gas?

4.] What is one food you could go the rest of your life without ever eating again?
Cauliflower. I can't even TRY to eat that stuff.

5.] What was your favorite subject in high school?
History. It's still my favorite : )

6.] Name one item you can't leave the house without.
As sad as it is, my iPhone. I like to be connected : )

7.] If you could have one expensive item in the world, what would you choose to have?
It would be some sort of expensive jewelry. So I could auction it off and have loads of money! Muhuahaha!

8.] What is one of your fears?
Not being happy at the end of the day. I don't mean giddy-happy, I just mean satisfied with myself and where I am.
via
9.] If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would make myself more understanding. Of other people, their feelings & ideas, and where they come from.

10.] What's a special talent of yours?
I like to find things on the cheap. I can dig up a good deal quicker than you can say
The Price Is Right!
via
11.] Why did you start blogging?
When I moved to TN from KY I wanted to have a way to keep family updated, but my life wasn't that exciting and there weren't that many people to keep updated. So, I found a new direction/style and here I am.

I have seen a lot of people doing this lately, so I think I'll pass on picking others to participate. I know, I know, not as much fun!

P.s. Come back later for a short & sweet Thrifty Tuesday post!

No comments: