Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Update!

Well, it's Monday! We made it through another crazy, busy, football filled weekend : ) We had great weather and lots of fun. When the girls made it to town, it was straight to Jack's BBQ downtown for a very yummy lunch. Jack's was a tiny place with BIG taste! There was a good atmosphere and I will definitely go back for more BBQ! We hung out, shopped a little and then had a great time downtown. We had a few snags along the way, but I was happy to get to see everyone all at once.
Jack's BBQ
My hair looks crazy, but here we are walking around downtown!
To top off an already fun day, Saturday afternoon the Cards upset West Virginia @ West Virginia! I was so happy and proud of them for pulling off the win. Go Cards!!
P.s. I can't believe Bama lost to LSU!
Sorry for the bad pictures, these two were taken with my iPhone.
Hanging out in the hotel room before our shopping trip :)
Hayley, Me, Lauren, Danielle and Jess

What did you do this past weekend?

No comments: