Friday, June 10, 2011

Random Roundup

Happy Friday! Here's a random roundup!

Now that summertime is in full swing we spend a lot of time trying to find ways to cool down and have fun! Lately, Ryan and I have found happiness in yummy, cool, delicious treats.


Yummy watermelon balls!


For $6.99 I can refill this cup all summer long-what a deal!
Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter & cream
cheese icing for my southern gentleman!
And you can't forget about trusty apples & cheese!

I have been taking lots of pictures lately and I actually found a local-ish photography group to join! I am very excited to meet other photographers of different experience levels as well as have opportunities to take photos together as a group!

I really like this strap (from here, but it's from Hong Kong)
Or maybe this one! (From here, which is a little closer)

Speaking of taking pictures and the straps above...it's terribly hard to find a camera bag that is functional, cute and affordable! I have had my eye out for a while for a bag that could fit 1+ cameras (I have a great Canon as well as a great point and shoot). I don't know how long it will take, but I hope to find something good soon!

As another attempt to do things that are fun and money saving, I decided to get a local library card in order to read books without having to buy them! I keep up with new releases and this library actually had a few I've been wanting to read!


How cute is the area around the library?
Perfect for reading :)

Speaking of books, I found this interesting book at Lowes the other day and immediately thought of my friend April. She can't wait to have Chickens of her own!


I was out running errands the other day and decided to stop in TJMaxx and Target for just a peek and found a few cute things!
I would love to have this pretty cake stand for future cakes!
This little lady was on sale and would look perfect
on my patio. Too bad I don't have a green thumb :0)
How funny is it that there were three guys just
hanging out in TJ Maxx? I giggled a little :)

I have my eye on this and might be getting one soon.
 I think Tiger enjoys the heat just about as much as I do, so when we go out it's usually pretty quickly. But, when we do go for long walks, he gets his fill of sniffing every single possible thing (unless it's big, then he just gets scared!).
The other day Ryan and I headed out to the driving rang to, well, drive! Haha He will be playing golf with some work buddies soon, so we wanted to practice. I hit way more goofy balls than normal balls, so I didn't hit around for long. Ryan had a good time and got his practice in, so mission accomplished! 



Pretty sunset at the driving range!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: