Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WIWW {stay at home}


Even though this is an outfit post, I can share a bit of the juicy details that I started telling y'all about yesterday. It has to do with work. And where I do that work.

At home!

I am beyond excited about working with a new company and to have a much better position (a.k.a. one I will really enjoy!). I am so blessed to be given an opportunity to do what I want to do, where I want to do it. 

Which brings me to a question for YOU! Do you work at home? If so, what do you wear when you're at home working? It has varied for me so far this week. Monday it was leggings and a soft tee, Tuesday a sporty skirt, and today a one shoulder shirt. Hah! What a mix! Oh well, I enjoy having the freedom to choose whatever I want.

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share today's outfit!
Shirt: Kohl's, Shorts: Target
Love my $5 Kohl's sandals!
While my outfit is pretty cute for being at home, my hair is a little wild!
I've been rocking the curly hair a lot lately :)
-----------
What are you wearing today? Check out the rest of the What I Wore Wednesday outfits here and join in for some outfit inspiration!

2 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

How did you score a gig working from home?? I want that!

Ashlee :) said...

Working from home must be the life! You lucky girl! :)

Love that one shoulder top. It looks like an easy DIY!