Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday [Plum]

Happy hump day lovelies! I hope you're having a great day! To keep with the trend of wedding talk [wedding brain], my WIWW outfit will be all about what I wore to our close friends' wedding this past weekend.
I searched high and low for the perfect cute, comfy, not too dressy dress for the wedding. I was helping with setup and acting as guest book attendant, so I wanted to look my best-but not over dressed. So, after tons of shopping around, I found this beauty.
Isn't the bride beautiful?!
She fit perfectly! I was definitely comfortable and I got a ton of compliments!
I'll enjoy wearing this dress again and again.
via Kohl's website
The dress came from one of my most trusted/favorite go to stores for dresses---Kohl's! If you don't already, you should start shopping there for all of your dress needs. They always have the cutest dresses and they are beyond affordable!

[You can find the dress here--it's even on sale!]

P.s. I wore a silver cuff (Target), my beautiful engagement ring and medium sized
silver ball earrings (also from Kohl's). Simple and understated, no? : )
------------
Is wedding season in full swing for you? What pretty dresses have you been sporting lately? Share [here]!

Check out my past WIWW posts [here].

8 comments:

Redheaded Daybook said...

oh your outfit is darling!

Amanda said...

I LOVE THE DRESS! You look absolutely gorgeous :)

Emily said...

YOu look so pretty! That purple dress is gorgeous.
Creamy

shopwithpippa.com said...

I saw you on www.thepleatedpoppy.com and thought I would come see your blog. Super cute dress and Kohls is a great place to shop! pippa
www.shopwithpippa.com

Michelle P said...

Very cute!

Tara St said...

I love Kohl's and this was a fantastic find. Throw a blazer on it and it might even be work appropriate.

Tara
Penniless Socialite

Brittany TYD said...

I just recently started shopping at Kohls for my clothes and I have been so impressed with how stylish they are!

Melanie@MailboxJourney.com said...

Cute blog! I just found you. :)