Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday [Derby]

Hello ladies! I've been a terrible blogger [again] this week....this I know. I promise to post a Derby recap as soon as I get a free minute in the evening! Until then, I'll share with you my outfit from the big day this past weekend [Derby], as this week's What I Wore Wednesday outfit!
While we did have a blast this past weekend, I have to admit that my favorite parts (as usual), were seeing my friends and getting dressed up!!
This peachy dress [+belt] is from Forever21, the hat is from Kohl's, the shoes are BCBG, and my jewelry [thick silver bangle and silver outlined pearl earrings] came from Target!
----------------
What did you wear to celebrate Derby? Share [here].

4 comments:

the domestic fringe said...

You guys look adorable! Great hat. Glad you had a nice weekend.
~FringeGirl

smk053078 said...

How cute were you two!? Can't wait to see more pics! I hope to go one day...it's on my bucket list!
xo,
Shanna

Alyssa said...

What a great dress! Very cute!

Sami said...

I love your outfit! So cute :)