Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday[Printed]

Today I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for a long overdue What I Wore Wednesday post!
I've slowly been adding a few new pieces to my wardrobe lately, so I thought I'd share my newest and most favorite piece!
Shirt: Forever 21//Silver bracelet: JCPenny//Necklace: Ryan
Jeans: Gap//Shoes: Target
My legs look weird, ignore that please!

Isn't this shirt amazing? I LOVE the colors, the sheerness, and the comfort level. This shirt will be great for dressing up this summer, because the sheerness will be light and airy, but still dressy! This shirt style makes me want to branch out and try some other styles!

via
--------------
What have you been wearing this week? Share [here].

11 comments:

Ashlee :) said...

Very cute shirt!!

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

I am digging your short and love love love the sheer!! I know what my mission is to find now!! Following you right back ;)

Kassie said...

An adorable shirt!

Stopping by from the WIWW link up!

cate @ wild ruffle said...

Oh, I love the look of those pretty sheer blouses!

April said...

That top really is super cute! I love the colors in it.

smk053078 said...

Great top!! Perfect for year round...and I will take one of each of the others!
xo,
Shanna

Meg {henninglove} said...

i saw the photo of your pup and have to know what breed of dog is he??

Annie said...

LOVE your new shirt! The pattern is SO cute :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

rach_t said...

love the green stripy top on you. it looks like it fits like a glove too! :)x

Amanda said...

I really, really need to do an outfit post, but my life consists of yoga pants when I'm not in work or gym clothes lately. Oops? Maybe I'll try to throw together a cute outfit like this this weekend even though M and I only plan on laying on the couch all day.

lori said...

that top is so cute. i love all the light and airy styles. so perfect for southern summers!