Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday~Fall

Hey hey hey! I haven't done a What I Wore Wednesday post in a while, so I thought I would join in on the fun over at The Pleated Poppy today! [See my first two--here & here]
This outfit was my favorite from last week. I was SUPER comfy and the colors combined with the boots made me feel fall themed cute! When does comfy and cute not sound like a winning match? I am a total lover of skinny jeans and boots (but who isn't?) and can't get enough of multi-color layers!
Burnt Orange/Red-ish Sweater: F21, Long sleeve green shirt:
Old Navy, Cami: Charlotte Russe, Jeans: Target,
Boots: Blowfish Shoes
Although it doesn't look like it, I am wearing these boots. LOVE them!

Although pairing a sweater with boots and skinny jeans is pretty simple, I thought I'd share some (P)inspiration! Here's a pin from Pinterest of a similar, dressier version of my outfit!
via

Hope you're having a great Wednesday....remember, it's hump day!

P.s. That painting in the background of my outfit picture is homemade (Nashville skyline). Check it out here!

P.p.s. Is anyone else having trouble with their blogger? Over the last few days, each time I follow someone new it doesn't 'stick'. I will look for the new blog on my manage list and it isn't there. AT ALL! Boo.

7 comments:

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

That's a very Christmas-y color combo too! CUTE outfit! Stopping by from WIWW!!!

Shannon Olson said...

Cute shorty red jacket!
love the look!
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

meghan said...

love that look!

xoxo, megs

Lisa said...

I love your outfit, especially the boots :)

marissa said...

love how you spun the outfitI'd love you to add this to my what we wore and made party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Whit said...

Cute Outfit! Love the boots!
-wHiT

www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

Megan said...

You are SO adorable! I love the color combination and the boots!!