Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday~Comfy Edition

Hello again! Yup, I'm posting twice in one day! I just have so much to share : ) This time around I'm doing another What I Wore Wednesday post....the comfy edition! The past few days our office has been terribly cold, so I decided that enough was enough. I had to dress warm and it had to be comfy. So, this is what I got....
Grey Sweater: Hollister, Long sleeve blue
shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: Marshalls,
Shoes: boat shoes
The grey sweater/shirt is at least 4 years old
and a friend of mine owned it before I did!
It's super comfy though.
I actually thought I was tired of this shirt for this season....I usually just wear a tank under it and leave it at that. BUT, since I needed to be warm, I decided to add a long sleeve shirt under it and it worked perfectly to add warmth and to switch the look up a little. I'll admit this look is nothing special, but I was proud of myself for "shopping my closet" to figure out something different for myself.

Check out the rest of the WIWW outfits here!

5 comments:

Love, The Rews said...

That sweatshirt does look super comfy!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

that does look comfy!

Eliza said...

that looks cozy! You pull it off well :) xoxo, eliza

Pop Champagne said...

the sweater looks so cozy! and ya being warm is the #1 priority for me this winter haha

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Cute, I like!